Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K Summary for September

C4K Summary for September

- Liku is a Year 7 student in Auckland, New Zealand. His post "Jab the Mascot." describes Jab, the mascot of the Glasgow Commonwealth Games. In my comment, I related Jab to South's mascots SouthPaw and Miss Pawla.

Drawing of Jab the Mascot

- James is a Year 5 student in Ontario, Canada. In his post "about an awesome guy," he briefly describes his life. He has both a brother and a sister and likes sports, pizza, and the game Minecraft. In my comment, I mentioned my own brother and how the kids that I teach at my church also like Minecraft.

<i>Minecraft</i> logo

- Corinne is a 5th grade student in Connecticut. She provides book reviews of three books she has recently read in her post "Book Reviews!" She gave five out of five stars to the books The Ghost of Graylock and When You Reach Me, while giving Smile four stars. In my comment, I asked her if she had read any of the Nancy Drew Mysteries since she mentioned an interest in mystery stories. She replied that she had read a few but did not "get into them."

<i>The Ghost of Graylock</i> Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment