Saturday, November 29, 2014

Blog Post 5 Part 2

Summary of my Personal Learning Network (PLN) (So Far)

In Blog Post 5 Part 1, I learned what PLNS are and how teachers can use them. PLNs are a network of other teachers, websites, blogs, resources, and anything else a teacher can use to benefit their learning. I have begun to build my own PLN this semester and hope that it continues to grow in the future.

Honestly, Twitter has probably been the best resource for my PLN so far. I started following many education-related people and I have found that it is super easy to click on a person or resource article or blog through their Twitter page or tweet. I have created a Symbaloo and although I haven't used it much yet I plan to keep track of different education resources and blogs on it. The school that I observed at this semester, Delta Elementary, has their own Symbaloo of resources and through that I have found many programs that the students are using, like Big Universe and Spelling City. Although my PLN is still small at the moment, I know it will continue to grow in my career.

PLN adjective Wordle

No comments:

Post a Comment